CORROSION AND ABRASION-RESISTANCE ENGINEERING
Our experience and technical knowledge in the field allow us to assist clients choose the best options for any situation and budget.
The choice of a resistant lining depends on many factors, such as:
- Chemical environment.
- Operating temperature.
- Temperature fluctuations.
- Mechanical wear, abrasion and impact.
- Condition of substrate
- Physical characteristics of the lining:
- Coefficient of thermal expansion;
- Compressive, flexural and tensile strength.