Protecting process vessels and infrastructure of industries where corrosive and/or abrasive materials and environments can be found.
- Engineering design of structural substrates (steel/concrete), including drawings and details.
- Lining specifications designed to resist corrosive and/or abrasive environments.
- Design of composite systems (including substrate and linings) to guarantee long-term performance.
- Complete “turnkey” installations: design, supply, and construction.
- Professional execution, including detailed work schedules and budget management.
- Focus on Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) controls. Hazard assessment development and management to reduce risk and improve HSE performance.
- Development and customization of Quality Control programs and on-site execution of Inspection Test Plans (ITPs).
- Experienced crews available throughout Canada.