STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING AND DESIGN
When considering either new construction or modification to existing equipment, clients can depend on our technical knowledge and experience to find the best options for their budget, while ensuring the structural stability and safety of their equipment.
Factors to be considered:
- Concrete or steel substrates must mainly resist:
- Process hydrostatic and thermal stresses;
- Dead weight of equipment;
- Dynamic loads.
- Ambient and climatic conditions;
- Various operating conditions.