- Good overall chemical resistance (except against oxidizing agents) but less than polyester or vinyl ester.
- Used in less aggressive environments.
- Outstanding adhesion to most surfaces.
- Moisture tolerance.
- Extremely high resistance against acids, alkalis and solvents.
- High temperature resistance.
- Especially suitable for linings in aggressive chemical appliances (reactors, autoclaves, cooling towers, gas-cleaning acid towers.
- Long shelf life.
- Excellent chemical resistance to most concentrated acids.
- Used in pressure acid leach reactors with carbon brick linings.
- Good adhesion and residual expansion keep linings in compression.
- Precursor to vinyl ester mortars, similar in nature but with slightly less chemical resistance.
- Used in chemically contaminated situations, as its rapid cure will allow it to outperform other resin mortars.
- High chemical resistance to most concentrated acids.
- Excellent high temperature resistance.
- Used in pressure acid leach reactors, sulfuric acid plants and chimneys.
- Used extensively in the Pulp and Paper industry, in machine chests, storage tanks and bleaching towers.
- Resistance to a wide range of oxidizing and non-oxidizing acids, solvents, salts, bases, chlorine and chlorine dioxide bleaching chemicals.