Protecting process vessels and infrastructure of industries where corrosive and/or abrasive materials and environments can be found.
- Linings redesigned to resist changes to corrosive and/or abrasive environments.
- Structural analysis of damaged/deteriorated vessels and infrastructures.
- Non-destructive and destructive testing of linings and their substrates.
- Strength determination of existing substrates.
- Reinforcement or modification of existing substrates.
- Evaluation of lining performance and rate of deterioration.
- Mill/Plant-wide preventive maintenance programs for process vessels and installations.
- Prediction of future maintenance requirements.
- Cost prediction and control, including detailed budgeting.
- Focus on Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) controls. Hazard assessment development and management to reduce risk and improve HSE performance.
- Development and customization of Quality Control programs and on-site execution of Inspection Test Plans.
- Experienced crews available throughout Canada.